Providing support in developing of a LNOB-focused Social Mapping Methodology
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The regional project "Social Rights for Vulnerable Groups II (SoRi II)" is implemented by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and the German Society for International Affairs (GIZ) in order to improve the living conditions of vulnerable groups in the five project countries (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Northern Macedonia and Serbia), focusing on the economic, social and cultural human rights provided by relevant state and non-state actors in accordance with the main principle of Agenda 2030“Let no one behind“.
Strategic Development Consulting, as part of its project engagement, provided support for the development of a social mapping tool.
- Prepared an analytical report arising from the needs assessment and consultative meetings held with the Association of Local Self-Government Units in the Republic of Northern Macedonia.
- Prepared three analytical reports based on interviews and consultative meetings with the Statistical Office in Northern Macedonia, the GIZ project in Northern Macedonia and a non-governmental organization related to social mapping.
- An analytical report was prepared based on an interview and consultative meeting with the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy in North Macedonia, which addresses the existing data gaps in the system in relation to the omitted groups (vulnerable groups)
- Prepared analytical report based on an interview and consultative meeting with the Office of the Ombudsman which summarizes the data needs of the institution in relation to the omitted groups (vulnerable groups).
- Prepared analytical report based on desktop research of the national legal framework in Northern Macedonia regarding personal data protection.
Duration: August - December 2020
Value of the consulting engagement: 152,000 MKD
Target regions: Northern Macedonia.