EDGE Capacity Building of Grants Under Contract (GUC)
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The regional The USAID Economic Development, Governance and Enterprise Growth Project (EDGE) has engaged Strategic Development Consulting in the period May-December 2021 to work on building the organizational and managerial capacities of 12 grant-receiving organizations from the region for the Western Balkans, Ukraine and the Caucasus, with in order to enable them to fulfil their missions more efficiently and effectively. At the same time, the goal is to promote capacity building and sustainability of local civil society organizations, government entities and the private sector.
1. Trainings on the following 5 topics: :
- Best tools and practices for conducting online activities and events,
- Business planning and development,
- Organizational management,
- Communications and public relations management.
2. Technical support and mentoring for 4 of the organizations to create a business plan that will enable the setting of a clear development strategy, goals, service development plan and internal capacity building, as well as a plan for their sustainability.
- Duration: 7th of May- 31st of December
- Value of the consulting engagement: 2 386 260
- Target regions: Western Balkans, Causcus and Ukraine
- Client: International Development Group/USAID/