Strengthening the Local Capacities for Implementation of the Agenda for 2030 and the Principle "Leave No One Behind"
The project "Strengthening the Local Capacities for the implementation of the Agenda for 2030 and the principle "Leave No One Behind" is implemented by NALAS, in cooperation with and supported by GIZ, within the frame of the project "Social Rights for Vunerable Groups II" (SORI II)
The main goal of the project is to support local governments in five economies in the Western Balkans to improve the economic, social and cultural human rights of their citizens in accordance with the comprehensive principle of the 2030 Agenda.
Strategic Development Consulting has the task to develop and hold 5 webinars and regional e-courses on social rights of vulnerable groups, resulting from 5 successful approaches:
- Awareness Raising
- Mobile Outreach Teams
- Day Care Centres
- Social Dialogue Forum
- Emergency Responses and Disaster Risk Management
- Develop good practices from the five successful approaches;
- Development of 5 webinars and regional e-courses;
- Conducting the e-courses.
- Duration: June 2020- October 2021
- Total budget for the consultation engagement: 41 895 euro.
- Target regions: Kosovo, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and North Macedonia
- Client: NALAS