Support to Electoral Reforms in North Macedonia
“Support to Electoral Reforms in North Macedonia” is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), implemented by the International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) and its partner National Youth Council of Macedonia (NYCM). The project overall objective (goal) is to support democratic and credible election processes that facilitate political participation and social integration by enabling voters to freely select their representatives and hold them accountable.
The role of SDC is to assist in creating system for monitoring and evaluation of the project and its implementation during the project taking into account the donor's requests.
The main goal of this system will be to measure the progress and the achievements against referent data making evaluation of the results and the deliveries as well as the contribution of the project towards the main goal.
- Conduct Baseline Study;
- Review and update project Logical Framework;
- Establish and Maintain Result Oriented Data Collection and Reporting System;
- Internal Mid-term and End Evaluation of the project.
- Duration: November, 2019- June, 2023
- Contract value: 33,000 euro
- Target regions: Republic of North Macedonia
- Client: International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES)