Evaluation services of the Bilateral Youth Cooperation Office Project
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The main goal of the “Evaluation services of the Bilateral Youth Cooperation Office Project” engagement is to measure and evaluate the impact and degree of effectiveness or success of the „Bilateral Youth Cooperation Office Project“-first and second phase.
Strategic Development Consulting will measure and evaluate the impact of the activities on the project beneficiaries of the „Bilateral Youth Cooperation Office Project“, whose aim is to establish and foster cooperation among young people from North Macedonia and Greece by creating bilateral youth cooperation offices in both countries.
- Review of all the relevant documents;
- Drafting work plan and evaluation matrix;
- Development of data collection instruments and tools
- Conducting evaluation and drafting final report with findings and recommendations;
- Duration: 1 October 2022-30 June 2023
- Project Value : $14.478
- Target regions: North Macedonia and Greece
Client: US Embassy