USAID Business Support Organizations-Champions Activity
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Strategic Development Consulting in the next four years period (2022-2026) will implement the project “Business Support Organizations-Champions” Activity.The purpose of the project aims to provide support to a targeted number of business support organizations (BSOs) to improve their services to micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs), so they improve existing and establish new business services; help their clients overcome the negative impact of the crisis; and promote women’s economic empowerment and economic equity.
- Developing Policy Analysis and Policy briefs for dealing with economic crisis and advocacy for change.
- Awarding Grants to BSO-s to improve their services towards their clients,
- Grants for innovative initiatives,
- Grants for organizations (BSOs, CSOs, etc.) for mainstreaming gender equality and women’s economic empowerment
- Capacity building for the selected grantees,
- Establishing Women’s Economic Empowerment Index & Platform
- Organizational strengthening of Strategic Development Consulting
- Duration: 1 September 2022-31 August 2026
- Project Value : $799,995
- Target regions: North Macedonia