WHO ARE OUR CLIENTS AND PARTNERS?
We partner with clients to implement institutionaland capacity development projects within seeing them through the full change management process. Our projects encompass thoughtful planning, sensitive implementation, consultation with, and involvement of the people affected by the changes. Every aspect of our work is designed to the specific needs of the client and local circumstances, whilst ensuring flexibility and adaptability throughout implementation, and maintaining consistent high standards in quality. Our aim is to leave the client satisfied with the delivery of the result and assured that it is the right result for them which will continue to have positive and manageable results well beyond project closure.
That is how Strategic Development Consulting has earned the trust of the clients, partners, and people who work alongside us - civil society organizations, public institutions, educational institutions, municipalities, international organizations, bilateral donors, embassies, consulting companies.
- Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation
- British Embassy
- The Ministry of Local Self-Government
- East West Institute
- Peace Corps
- UN women
- Macedonian Center for International Cooperation
- Foundation Open Society Macedonia
- Association for Democratic Initiatives
- Local Community Development Foundation
- Municipalities of: Aerodrom, Berovo, Bitola, Bogovinje, Bosilovo, Brvenica, Chair, Chashka, Cheshinovo-Obleshevo, Debar, Demir Kapija, Dolneni, Gostivar, Gradsko, Karbinci, Kavadarci, Kochani, Konche, Kratovo , Kriva Palanka, Krushevo, Makedonski Brod, Mavrovo-Rostushe, Mogila, Novaci, Novo Selo, Radovish, Resen, Rosoman, Saraj, Strumica, Sveti Nikole, Vevchani, Vrapchishte